Kasten’s Dog Training COVID-19 Policy updated 8/13/2020
Due to the potential threat of COVID-19 and the impact it can have on our operations, Kasten’s Dog Training is taking precautionary measures to protect its employees so we can continue to serve you.
- All evaluations will be by phone until further notice
- All people who enter the building are required to wear a mask, bring your own mask
- Owners who are attending training lessons are required to wear a mask
- Two adult owners may attend training sessions (pre-training lessons, go home lessons, follow up lessons, and private lessons)
- Dogs enrolled in Train ‘N Go programs will remain at the facility over night for 2 nights each week. Drop off on Day 1 and pick up will be at the scheduled go home lesson. We will not do drop off and pick up each day.
- One adult owner per dog for group lessons and puppy preschool (two adult owners may attend puppy consultations)
- When dropping off or picking up your dog you must wear a mask while in the facility
- What to bring for a boarding or training stay
- Your dog on a leash
- Either a new, unopened bag of food OR
- Your dog’s food packed in individual servings for each meal
- Medication if your dog requires it
- Optional: A blanket or towel for in your dog’s kennel (we will not accept stuffed bedding of any kind)
- Do not bring anything else for your dog’s stay at our facility, we will provide every thing else they need