When considering boarding or kenneling your dog, consider boarding with Kasten’s Dog training. You may choose the “Vacation” or residency dog training program, refresher training course or boarding your dog in one of our 20 or 25 sq ft rooms. At Kasten’s we make leaving your dog for an overnight stay enjoyable for your dog(s) and that gives you the peace of mind they are being well care for. Our dog hotel facility is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with video surveillance, a security system, and owners that live on site.
One of the personal touches we offer is our trained associates will personally escort your dog out to a potty zone and court yard. This gives the dog a chance to interact with humans thus receiving a smile, a gentle rub and some TLC. They will also be fed twice a day and will have 6 chances to eliminate each day.
- 1st Dog – $20.00 per day per dog
- 2nd Dog (Same owner) – $18.00 per day per 2nd dog (same room)
- 3rd Dog (Same owner) – $15.00 per day per 3rd dog (same room)
- Administrating medication is complimentary
We offer a couple of extra dog boarding packages: For dogs that we have trained we offer a refresher training package. One of our trainers will walk and work your dog based on the prior training they received. This will brush up your dog’s obedience skills. Don’t worry if we didn’t have the opportunity to train your dog-we still offer a play time/walk package. Both of these offer your dog quality one on one time with one of our trainers or qualified staff members and your beloved dog.
Refresher Training: For Kasten’s previously trained dogs
- One walk/workout per day per dog $10.00
- Two walks/workouts per day per dog $15.00
- Three walks/workouts per day per dog $20.00
- Four walks/workouts per day per dog $25.00
- One walk and play session per day per dog $10.00
- Two walks and play sessions per day per dog $15.00
- Three walks and play sessions per day per dog $20.00
- Four walks and play sessions per day per dog $25.00
Doggie Day Care:
- Additional $10.00 per day per dog if your dog is boarding with a us and you would like for him/her to participate in day. There is no day care on major Holidays, days surrounding Holidays, weekends or local high school spring break.
Please bring your dog in on leash wearing a collar ID tag. Bring food in individual meal packages or in a container clearly labeled with your dogs first and last name and feeding instructions. We’re happy to prepare and serve meals just the way your dog likes them! If your dog requires medication or supplements, have the directions written out and in the original RX container. There will be a $5.00 daily charge if KDT provides the food. We are happy to provide bowls, water dishes and toys. Please no glass or ceramic items, natural hard bones or rawhide items. You may bring any toys and bedding you want your dog to have.
All dogs boarding at KDT are required to have the following vaccinations: DHLP, Parvo, Bordatella, and Rabies.
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Times
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM